- You must be at least 18 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to
- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or
- You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized
- You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone
else's rights, including intellectual property.
- You can't share content contains illegal content such as pornography / crime / bloody /
- You can't post any objectionable content or abusive users
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
We can remove any content or information you share on the Service if we believe that it violates these Terms of
Use, our policies, or we are permitted or required to do so by law. We can refuse to provide or stop providing all
or part of the Service to you (including terminating or disabling your account) immediately to protect our
, if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, or where we are permitted or required to
do so by law. If we take action to disable or terminate your account, we will notify you where appropriate. If you
believe your account has been terminated in error, or you want to disable or permanently delete your account,
consult our [Contact Us] at Dashboard [Top-Right Button] .
privacy is most important for all of us;
Talk2 don't have account or require login, user base is not important for
Talk2 don't guarantee your chat room message when will be deleted
Talk2 never use your data for machine learning or AI.
Be aware, once you delete Talk2 chat room, all chat messages will desotry at
Or when you uninstall our app / clear Talk2 app data,
you will become another anonymous,
all chat room and messages will disappear,
that is because no one know who you are even us.
All sticker, come from web site around the world,
Talk2 can not and didn’t save any sticker on our server;
so it could be broken textures, if those source reject for public access.
If sticker subject to copyright, try to click on sticker,
it’s will show the image source come from which web site,
then you can contact to those website administrator and
request them do not enable sticker for public access or un-publish.
Once this action done, all those sticker will be broken on our app.